Wednesday, March 27, 2013

End of March

I just added this app on my ipod in hopes it would be easier for me to post pics and updates! we'll see my life is crazy right now. I can't believe it's the end of march and Easter is Sunday! I just got back from career conference and had a great time with the ladies! I'm ready to be a director I'm going to do it!!!! Lyla stated with a good friend on Friday and then papa till Saturday afternoon and when I got home that night she wouldn't talk to me at first lol she was mad I left her lol sweet thing!!! She is such a smart girl she knows her abcs lower and upper case most of their sounds shapes colors and numbers i have to say she must get her smarts from me he he ;) I have a video of her singing them but I'm not sure how to post it...

Today we went to the library for story time but they were doing something different! they had special guests that taught us about plants mainly tomato plants. Lyla got to plant a tomato plant.

Bradley has been in the police academy and is half way at the end of the month!!!!' Yay!!!!!! It come soon enough for me! I'm sure he will get a job out of the academy he is fifth in his class and working to get to the top 3! I'm so proud of him! I'll post a picture of him too!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment