Sunday, January 13, 2013
Another Week
I'm not good at adding pictures. I have a Nikon and for some reason my Mac does not read it and I don't know what to do about that. I am often at my moms (where I am right now :) ) and I don't know how to work the blue tooth transfer from phone to computer...??? But I will try to get them on here! This week was good. Bradley started the Academy and really enjoys it although he says it is really stressful and difficult. But we survived one week! Yay! Only 24 more weeks... : / I got up with Bradley each morning and either made him breakfast or lunch or both. He gets up at 6 (yuck) and leaves about 7 and then doesn't get home till 6 or after. I have had to be better about making dinner. I hate to do it every night. I don't have the counter space and I don't have anyone that will do my dishes. :) If I had that I would happily do it every night. So I usually make something in bigger quantities so we can eat if for a day or two after. If I had a freezer chest, which I think I totally need, I would cook for a day or two like crazy and make freezer meals and what not to make things easier. Someday! I had my Mary Kay meeting on Tuesday. We did a special guest event and potluck. We had fun! And Thursdays we do facials and I had a guest and sold over $250 of product! I love that! I love what I do and educating and making women feel beautiful at the same time I'm getting paid! I am working on a portfolio of before and afters. I need many more pictures. :) Friday I clean my mom's house. 5-6 hours of cleaning...blah. I am so glad that my mom is willing to let me clean to earn some good money so that during this time Bradley isn't working but 16 hours a week I have money coming in for certain. I have gone back to my cloth diapers...I had bought some soon after I had Lyla and really enjoyed them but then she got sick and had bad diarrhea and that was no fun so I stopped using them. But I hope that it helps save money. We will see. I have to wash in super hot water and I do it every day cause I don't have that many to use. So we'll see. If it doesn't pay off I'm going to the ease of throw aways. We took it easy Saturday. Ran errands late in the afternoon. Bradley works graveyard shift either Friday night and Saturday or Saturday Sunday so he sleeps when he gets home at 8 am. We are staying at my moms till Wednesday afternoon. Mom went to LA with Dad for Mary Kay director leadership training. Dad isn't going for MK but has some work to do down there. So I am here helping getting kids off to school and making dinner. Fun stuff. I think I mentioned babysitting I am babysitting my friend's son Jake till the end of Feb. I have him usually Mon-Thurs, but right now his dad is out of school so I just have him Mon. and Wed. half days. This week I'm doing Tues too. If it was warmer I'd take them to the zoo...but I'm not sure it will be warm enough. :( I'll have to figure something out that will be fun! Wed we go to the Library (not lately because of Christmas break) but it should be back on this week for story/singing time. We have a good time. Lyla is hard to keep track of because she darts here and there and doesn't listen very well...goodness. I'd like to potty train this girl we have started so many times and she has done good, but then refuses to do it anymore. She can be so stubborn. She is Miss Independent for sure. Well I can't think of anything else so see ya for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment